Receiver of Taxes
Dear Residents of Hyde Park,
The Tax Office at Town Hall DOES NOT accept payments for the Hyde Park Fire & Water District. Please mail to the address on their billing, or drop off at their office.
The Receiver of Taxes collects
- All taxes levied by the County & Town, which includes special district benefit assessments such as fire, light, library, and water districts
- Hyde Park Central School district taxes for properties located in the town of Hyde Park
Additional Tax Information
Additional tax resources include:
- Dutchess County Commissioner of Finance Office
22 Market Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Hyde Park Central School District
P.O. Box 2033
Hyde Park, NY 12539
- Hyde Park Fire Tax Office
P.O. Box 2007
Hyde Park, NY 12538
- Dutchess County Water & Waste Authority
27 High Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
County & Town Taxes
County and Town taxes are payable once a year penalty free during the month of February. This bill can be paid in full or in three installments from February 1st through August 31st. Any payment made beginning March 1st will be due with penalty. A penalty of 2% is due from March 1st through May 31st and 4% penalty is due from June 1st through August 31st. At the close of the collection period, all unpaid tax bills are returned to the Dutchess County Commissioner of Finance for collection.
Hyde Park Central School taxes are mailed early September and are due early October, without penalty. The specific date is dependent upon the school budget calendar. After the due date, a 2% penalty is due through early November. At the close of the school tax collection, unpaid taxes are returned to the Dutchess County Commissioner of Finance, and are re-levied onto the following year’s County and Town tax bill.
Additional School Tax Collectors
These collectors collect Hyde Park Central School District school taxes for parcels outside the boundaries of the Town of Hyde Park, but who are: in the Hyde Park Central School district.
- Kelly Tremper, Receiver of Taxes
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collects: Town of Poughkeepsie
- Donna Kuklis, Tax Collector
Phone: 845-229-4000 ext. 1160
- email: email@example.com
Collects: Rhinebeck, Pleasant Valley and Town of Clinton