My Town Board Representative

If you do not know who your town council representative is, the ward map (PDF) can help you identify which ward you are in. If you still cannot tell from the map, fill out your address information on the Dutchess County Board of Elections Website to determine your ward.

Contact information for the town council members is available in our Staff Directory as well as on their individual information pages which are all linked to from the Town Board page. You may also send postal mail to:

Councilperson, Ward <your ward>
Hyde Park Town Hall
4383 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, NY 12538