Accessible Parking Permits

View an application for an Accessible Parking Permit (PDF) for those with severe disabilities or obtain from the Town Clerk, or the Department of Motor Vehicles website. 

Completion of the Application

Applications must be completed by the applicant and his or her physician and returned to the Town Clerk's Office. You must be a resident of the Town of Hyde Park to obtain an Accessible Parking Permit for Those with Severe Disabilities at the Hyde Park Town Clerk's Office. 

Temporary & Permanent Permits

Temporary and permanent permits are issued according to the specifications of attending physician. Applicant must present a NYS Drivers License or NYS Department of Motor Vehicle non-driver ID.